1. About Us
The Boingy are an established web based business. Our highly motivated staff are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us by completing the form on the Contact page.
2. Contact Details
Unit 2 Sunaco House
Heaton Mersey Industrial Estate
Company Number: 4082843
We are a web based company and would prefer to communicate via email operators in order to keep staffing costs down,therefore keeping our prices competitive. We endeavour to respond to email communications within 30 minutes between the following hours.
Monday 9:30am to 5pm
Tuesday 9:30am to 5pm
Wednesday 9:30am to 5pm
Thursday 9:30am to 5pm
Friday 9:30am to 5pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
3. Making a purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our online library. For any item you wish to buy select the size required from the drop down list and enter the quantity. Clicking on 'Add to Basket' will add the item to your shopping cart. You can remove an item from your shopping cart at any time, just click on 'Basket' and follow the instructions. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Proceed to Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete your order.
We accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments in pounds sterling. Your Credit/Debit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
We accept payment by the following Credit Cards:
- Mastercard Credit
- Visa Credit
We accept payment by the following Debit Cards:
- Visa Debit
- Maestro Debit
- Solo Debit With Start Date
- Electron Debit With Issue No.
- Electron Debit With Start Date
4. Shipping and Handling
Royal Mail: Your order should be delivered within 1-3 working days following despatch.
RM Special & Saturday Delivery: Once we have despatched your order, it is guaranteed to arrive the next working day or on Saturday before 1pm and please note a signature will be needed.
Royal Mail Tracked: Your order should be delivered within 1-2 working days following despatch and a signature is not needed.
UK Courier: Once we have despatched your order, delivery is guaranteed the next working day and a signature is not needed. Please note that we do not offer timed delivery and your order will be delivered anytime between 8am and 9pm.
UK Courier Saturday Delivery: Your order is guaranteed for delivery on Saturday and a signature is not needed. Please note that we do not offer timed delivery and your order will be delivered anytime between 8am and 9pm.
4.1 Customers outside the UK Mainland
All customers outside the UK mainland will be charged shipping at cost. At the time of placing your order you will initially be charged carriage in accordance with the UK mainland customer price list above, the balance of the carriage charge will be collected separately. Upon placing your order you will be contacted with confirmation of the total carriage cost and until the payment balance is collected goods cannot be shipped.
5. Delivery Schedule
The Boingy Store allows 2 working days for despatch but items are usually shipped within 1-2 working days of a confirmed payment. Delivery estimates are the postage time from confirmed despatch.
Carriers do not class Saturday as a working day & therefore will only deliver Monday to Friday, if a Saturday delivery is required you need to contact us directly.
If you have selected the standard shipping option you must allow minimum of 5 working days for your parcel to arrive. If you require replacement goods before waiting for the required 5 working day we would need to re-charge for the goods. If goods fail to arrive after the 5 working day period we will credit your card and if both parcels arrive we will credit on receipt of the returned item.
6. Back Orders
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be contacted with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait. In many cases our customers require everything on the order. Therefore, we do not ship an order to you unless we can supply everything on the order. If you instruct us otherwise then we will ship part orders as per your instructions. If you need your fabric by a specific date please advise at the time of ordering.
7. Tax Charges
For all retail customers in the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT will be added to online orders. For VAT registered businesses in the European Union, excluding the UK, no VAT will be added to online orders if a valid VAT Registration Number is supplied and can be verified. For all orders from countries outside the European Union no VAT will be added to online orders.
8. Credit Card Security
When the order is placed on our website, credit card and debit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site. We recommend you never send Credit/Debit Card details by email.
- Our aim is to guarantee your total satisfaction.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the company warrants that all products purchased from this online shop shall correspond with their description.
- The company shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow company instructions (whether oral or written), misuse or alteration or repair of products without the approval of the company.
- The company shall be under no liability if the total price of the products has not been paid.
- The company shall be under no liability as to the quality of its products beyond the occasion of their first use.
- The company warranty is limited in respect of slight variations in colour, this is due to variations between dye lots.
- The company do not guarantee the actual colour of any product to be identical to that displayed in this online shop. The colours displayed in this online shop are for guidance only.
This is due to the variations between different computer displays and printers.
- The company does not warranty any of its products in respect of fitness for purpose intended by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that goods are suitable for your purpose.
- The company only accepts claims by you that are based on a defect in quality or condition of a product or its failure to correspond with the description given in this online shop. Any such claim must be notified to the company within 7 days of purchase. In the event that a fault is accepted by the company the product will be replaced free of charge, subject to availability and provided the product has been returned in the same condition as sent and reasonably packed within 7 days.
10. Reaching Us
If you need to reach us, you can also send us an email or write to us using the contact information here.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.html
11. Remittance Terms
We normally only ship orders after all your details have been verified and payment has been collected.